Teen Patti is a card game that is popular in India. The rules for the game are mostly the same, whether you play it offline or online. However, there can be some differences between virtual and live versions of the game. For example, a virtual dealer might use different rules than traditional versions of Teen Patti. This casino guide UK will teach you everything you need to know about playing Teen Patti for real money as a pro.
How do I start playing Teen Patti online?
It’s straightforward. All you have to do is follow the three simple steps below:
Step 1: Choose an online casino that offers Teen Patti
The first thing you need to do is find an online casino that offers the game. Many casinos offer Teen Patti, but not all of them are created equal. Do your research and choose a reputable casino with a good reputation.
Step 2: Create an account and make a deposit
Once you’ve found a casino that you trust, the next step is to create an account and make a deposit. You will need to provide personal information, such as your name and email address, but this is all for security purposes. Once you’ve made your deposit, you’re ready to start playing!
Step 3: Start playing Teen Patti!
Now that you’ve made your deposit, it’s time to start playing Teen Patti! We recommend checking out our How to Play Teen Patti guide if you’re unfamiliar with the game. This will teach you the game basics and help you get started. Once you’re ready to play for real money, simply choose a game and start betting!
What are the rules of Teen Patti?
To be a pro player, you must first grasp the fundamentals, the game’s aim, hand ranks, and how the game begins and concludes to comprehend regular Teen Patti rules (the betting technique). It’s also useful to have a basic awareness of some of the jargon used in the game. Let’s go through everything one by one! The following are some of the terms and phrases that may be found in a typical Teen Patti game:
Fundamentals: The basics of the game that you need to know to play.
Game’s aim: What you’re trying to achieve by playing.
Hand ranks: The different values of hands in the game.
Betting technique: How you place your bets in the game.
Jargon: The words and phrases used in the game may be unfamiliar to you.
To play Teen Patti, you need to understand the basics of the game. This includes knowing the aim of the game, the hand ranks, and how the game begins and ends.
The aim of the game
The aim of Teen Patti is to get a higher hand value than the dealer. At the end of the game, the player with the highest hand value wins.
There are different hand values in Teen Patti. The highest hand value is a straight flush, followed by a four of a kind, etc. Here is a full list of hand values, from highest to lowest:
- Straight flush
- Four of a kind
- Full house
- Three of a kind
- Two pair
- One pair
- High card
Teen Patti Betting technique
In Teen Patti, you place your bets in a pot. The pot is the amount of money that all players have put into the game. To win the pot, you must have the highest hand value at the end of the game.
Teen Patti Terminoligy
- Dealer: The player who deals the cards.
- Flop: The first three community cards that are dealt.
- Turn: The fourth community card that is dealt.
- River: The fifth and final community card that is dealt.
- Showdown: When all of the betting is done and it’s time to reveal your cards and see who has won.
- Raise: When you increase the amount of your bet.
- Call: When you match the amount of another player’s bet.
- Fold: When you give up and stop betting.
- Seen: When you pay to see another player’s cards.
- Pot: The amount of money that all players have put into the game.
- Chaal: When you bet the entire amount of money in the pot.
- Side pot: A pot created when one or more players run out of money.
- Allin: When you bet all of your money.
- Blind: A forced bet.
- Button: A marker that is used to indicate the dealer.
- Stakes: The amount of money that you are playing for.
Teen Patti sequences
A straight flush is a sequence of three cards of the same suit. The best pure sequence in 3 Patti is AKQ, with 432 being the worst. Because the suit makes no difference, you may select any one of them as long as they are all identical.
Trail or Set
When you have three of a kind, it doesn’t matter what the order or sequence is, as long as all three cards are of the same rank. For example, you could have three aces, three kings, or three twos. The highest-ranking set is AAA, and the lowest is 222.
Color or Flush
This hand consists of any three cards of the same suit in no particular order or sequence. It doesn’t matter what the rank of the cards is, as long as they are all of the same suit. The best flush is AKQ, while the worst is 432.
A pair is composed of two cards of the same rank. It doesn’t matter the order or sequence, as long as both cards are of the same rank. The highest-ranking pair is AA, while the lowest is 22.
If you don’t have any of the above combinations, then your hand is considered a high card. This means that you will need to compare your highest-ranking card with your opponent’s. The highest-ranking card is an ace, followed by a king, queen, etc.
Teen Patti variations
If you want to spice up your game of Teen Patti, there are many different variations that you can try. Here are some of the most popular ones:
- AK47: The AK47 wild card is named for the Soviet rifle. All Aces, Kings, Fours, and Sevens become enraged when they see an AK47 wild card. The following constraints apply. Unless you have a lot of Jokers, the winner of the game is determined by the player with the best 3-Patti hand. This version of TD is also fun since it includes several Joker cards.
- BANKO: In this variation, if you have three cards of the same rank, you have a BANKO, and you win the pot automatically. The goal is to bet on the third card’s value falling between the two cards already seen. For example, if the cards are 2 and 9, you may predict how likely it is for the third card number to fall between them.
- 999: In this variant, each player is given three Jokers. If someone folds, they exchange their three Jokers with the other players. This process will continue until only two players remain or the pool has been depleted.
- Blindfold: In this variation, players are not allowed to look at their cards until the end of the game.
- REVOLVING JOKER: Every time someone folds, the joker changes. Every Teen Patti variant is thrilling, but this one has the potential to be the best of them all. In this version, three Jokers are on the table for everyone to utilize. When someone folds, however, all three of them are changed. This will repeatedly happen until there are only two players or the pool accumulates to a maximum amount.
- Boot Teen Patti: In this variation, the pot starts with a certain amount of money (the “boot”), and players must match this amount in order to play.
- Jokers: A Joker is dealt from the deck. The dealer may pick any card randomly and place it as a Joker. All other cards of the same rank, numerical value, and strength as Jokers might be chosen by the dealer, creating a fun trip.
- FACEOFF: More cards are dealt in a Faceoff game than in any gambling game. There are four A-K-Q-J-10 sequences in a deck. Therefore the total number of cards played is 20. The table is ideal for up to 6 players.
- Muflis: This is a fun 3 Patti Game. The rule of this game is that the player with the weakest hand wins the game. Everything else remains unchanged.
- Pot Limit: In this variation, players can only bet up to the amount that is in the pot.
- THE LOWEST JOKER: Lowest Joker is a card game that changes the rules of Teen Patti. In Lowest Joker, the lowest-ranking card of each player becomes a Joker, which greatly increases your chances of winning. If you have ever played 3 Patti, you won’t find it difficult to play Lowest Joker.
- Stud: In this variation, players are dealt one card face down and one face up. There are then a series of betting rounds before the final showdown.
- Wild Card: In this variation, a wild card is introduced and can be used to replace any card.
- TEEN PATTI 4X BOOT: This is a classic Teen Patti game. The rules are essentially the same as other Patti versions, although the pot may rapidly grow because of the greater boot value. Because it offers a significant payout potential, this online casino game is extremely popular among Indian high rollers.
- 235: In this version, the 2-3-5 sequence of the same suit is regarded as a pure sequence. The probability of producing a pure sequence rises to 0.24%, making it the most probable hand to be dealt.
BEST TEEN PATTI ONLINE GAMES
When you play Teen Patti online, you will not be competing against your friends. You will be competing against dealers. The games are very similar, except that the games played online are simpler.
Most of these games will let you play for free. Before you put your money down, though, practice the virtual game!
TEEN PATTI RAPID
One of the newest and most popular versions of Teen Patti is Teen Patti Rapid. As its name suggests, this game is played at a much faster pace. In this game, there are only two betting rounds instead of four.
The first betting round is after the flop, and the second betting round is after the turn. The last two community cards are not dealt with at all.
TEEN PATTI GOLD
This is the classic game of Teen Patti that most people are familiar with. In this game, there are four betting rounds. The first betting round is after the flop, the second betting round is after the turn, and the last two betting rounds are after the river.
TEEN PATTI CASH
This game is very similar to Teen Patti Gold. The only difference is that in TEEN PATTI CASH, you can bet any amount of money that you want on each betting round.
TEEN PATTI PRO
This game is played with real money. In this game, you can bet any amount of money that you want on each betting round. The only difference is that in TEEN PATTI PRO, the pots are much bigger.
TEEN PATTI TOURNAMENT
If you want to compete against other players, this is your game. In this game, you will be playing against other players from all over the world. The winner of each tournament will take home a prize.
2020 TEEN PATTI
This game is played with real money. In this game, you can bet any amount of money you want on each betting round. The only difference is that the pots are much bigger in this game.
How to win at Teen Patti
If you want to increase your chances of winning at Teen Patti, you can do a few things:
- The first thing you need to do is learn the different combinations and what they mean. This will help you understand what hands are strong and which ones are weak.
- The second thing that you need to do is to practice. The more you play, the better you will become at the game.
- The third thing you need to do is to watch other people play. This will give you an idea of how they play their hands and what strategies they use.
- Last but not least, you need to have a good understanding of probability. This will help you make the right decisions when playing the game.
Teen Patti FAQ
Q: Which color card is the highest?
A: The highest color card is the Ace.
Q: How do I win at Teen Patti online?
A: Make sure you learn the rules and practice before playing for real money. Also, watch other people play to understand how they play their hands and what strategies they use. Last but not least, understand the probability of making the right decisions when playing the game.
Q: What is the difference between Teen Patti and poker?
A: The main difference between Teen Patti and poker is that Teen Patti is a 3-card game while poker is a 5-card game. In addition, the betting rounds in Teen Patti are different from poker. Finally, the hands in Teen Patti are ranked differently than in poker.
Q: Can I play Teen Patti on my mobile phone?
A: Yes, you can play Teen Patti on your mobile phone. Many websites offer this game for free. However, some websites require you to download an app.
Q Is OnlineTeen Patti Legit?
A: online teen Patti is 100% Legit and legal in most jurisdictions.
Q: What is the difference between 3 Patti and Teen Patti?
A: The main difference between 3 Patti and Teen Patti is that 3 Patti is a 3-card game while Teen Patti is a 5-card game. In addition, the betting rounds in 3 Patti are different from Teen Patti. Finally, the hands in 3 Patti are ranked differently than in Teen Patti.